Founder: Mr K Solomon Paul
Establishing an egalitarian society where all the people have equal access to attain holistic development irrespective of caste, creed, religion, region & race.
Rendering relentless services for accomplishing the vision with active involvement and participation of the people we work for.
Mr K Solomon Paul
Founder, Director & Chief functionary
Dr G Showraiah
Vice-President and Health & Environmental Wings
Mr Prem Kumar Illury
Mrs Jhansi Rani
Objectives of LAMP
- To abolish child labor in any form to strive for the free and quality education for all the children
- To empower women and youth so as to strengthen the development process with their involvement and participation
- To Promulgate Human rights, Dalit rights, Adivasi rights, Child rights and Impart human rights education to see that all the citizens enjoy their fundamental rights as defined by the Constitution of India
- To work for the community based rehabilitation of people living with disabilities, HIV/AIDS infected affected for ensuring inclusive growth and development
- To put an end to various social malfeasance such as domestic violence, immortal trafficking of girls/women and child marriages
- To conserve the environment through protecting the biological diversity, including Eco-friendly culture and promoting renewable energy